Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Start

Well...



As of today, I am thirty years old! Crazy! I am no longer a twenty something. When I am filling out a survey, I will now have a new bubble to fill in (age:30-39).



There are so many things that I wanted to do by this point in my life, but I will get there eventually. Maybe this little new milestone is going to give me the push I need to knock out some of the goals that have been swimming around in my head and my heart for a while.



One of my "mini" goals is to keep up with a blog. Lord knows I read enough of them. lol. I have always kept a journal of some kind, so this will work out.



Please stay tuned... There is more to come!

1 comment:

  1. You are the most creative person I know!!!! This is fantastic! I can't wait to read (and see) more.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete